Recalling Sada Sutcliffe Coe
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM Interpretive Room at the Henry W. Coe State Park Visitors Center
The story of Sada Sutcliffe Coe Robinson who gave the original lands in 1953 to Santa Clara County and which later became Henry W. Coe State Park in 1958. Sada's Pine Ridge Ranch house still stands next to the Visitor Center.
Sada moved away to elsewhere in Santa Clara County in the 1950s and 60s, and over the years the lands for the park were expanded to more than 80,000 acres, the largest state park in northern California.